- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia may refuse to support OSCE document should it not provide for Georgia’s interests2010-12-01 17:16
Georgia won't support OSCE document on security should it fail to provide for its interests in connection with the August conflict 2008, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We considered the document that will probably be passed at OSCE summit and discussed the wording that should reflect Georgia's interests. If there is no such wording, our delegation will never agree to this document", - Head of Georgian MFA Grigol Vashadze reported in his talk with the journalists.
Let us remind you that Head of Russian MFA Sergey Lavrov has stated that Russia would not support OSCE's final documents if they contain any statements about "a conflict in Georgia" and repeated that "Georgia's territorial integrity within former boundaries is out of the question".