- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Reorganization will do good to Disease Control Center – Ministry of Health2010-12-01 18:34
Reorganization will do good to Disease and Public Health Control National Center at Ministry of Health of Georgia, believes Deputy Minister of Health Irakly Giorgobiani. This was reported by Novosti-Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Personnel reshuffle and reduction is planned to be carried out in the Center. For instance, it is not clear whether Paata Imnadze who has been heading the Center until recently is going to maintain his office. Deputy Minister reported that Imnadze will continue his work in the structure but did not specify his new position.
Besides, each five employee is going to be reduced. 20% of employees have already given in notice, Paata Imnadze reported.
In Giorgobiani's opinion, reorganization will take about a week. It is carried out against the background of the total reduction of the Georgian government's administrative expenses.
Disease and Public Health Control National Center was established in 1996 on the basis of Plague Center.