- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia enlisting militants for terrorist acts in RF - opinion2010-12-02 12:34
As was stated by former deputy of the Georgian parliament Levan Pirveli, he possesses information on Sakartvelo government enlisting North-Caucasian representatives in Europe to organize provocative acts against Russian military in Abkhazia and South Ossetia, VZGLYAD reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I realize the responsibility for disclosing such data and I am ready to share it with the Georgian politicians, - he underlined. - Our country may face a gravest problem".
Let us remind you that not so long ago, head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov underlined that the terrorists acting in the North Caucasus are supported from Georgia. Talking to the journalists, Kadyrov told them than the law-enforcement authorities of the republic are currently conducting an operation on detaining one of the militants being a native of Georgia.
The wanted militant is accused of a series of crimes. Also, the head of Chechnya underlined that earlier, representatives of the terroristic underground resistance were already detained in the republic having Georgian passports on them.
Kadyrov also stated that there is information about the terrorists undergoing medical treatment and rehabilitation in Georgia. The president of Chechnya does not know whether this is the result of official policy but says that "a fact is an obstinate thing".