- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Kuwait to build oil refinery2010-12-02 13:44
Georgian Minister of Power Economy Alexander Khetaguri reported that the country's government is holding negotiations with Kuwait authorities on building an oil refinery.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business Georgia, Khetaguri reported that such negotiations with Kuwait investment agency and Kuwait Financial House have already been started.
He says the technical and economical project documentation is being drawn up with the participation of Otis Capital American company.
It is also stated that as soon as the package of documents is completed, 30-40 shares will be offered for sale at the exchange markets in London and Zurich.
Alexander Khetaguri underlined that when the refinery is constructed, the authorities of the country will give it to the investor or keep as their own property.