- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian HEPP to conquer exchange2010-12-02 15:02
Georgian authorities are going to offer shares of two Georgian hydroelectric power plants (HEPP) at international exchanges.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business-Georgia, this was reported by Minister of Power Economy Alexander Khetaguri. He said that the government is planning to build new hydroelectric power plants on the money obtained.
It is reported that shares of two HEPP will be offered at the exchange: one of them with a capacity of 600 megawatt is being constructed with the participation of Georgian Railway LLC in Svaneti, while the tender for the second one with a capacity of 100 megawatt has not yet been held.