- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia was granted 260 million dollars for power line2010-12-02 15:44
An agreement on a 260-million-dollar credit has been signed between European Bank of Reconstruction and Development, European Investments Bank, Bank of Reconstruction of Germany and German authorities.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business-Georgia, Minister of Power Economy of Georgia Alexander Khetaguri has stated that the money is meant for constructing an electric power line running towards Turkey. It is noted that the object will be completed and commissioned in May 2012.
He also added that the country's authorities won't take additional credits for the economy development.