- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian singer became goodwill ambassador of UN Children’s Fund2010-12-02 16:26
World-famous opera singer Paata Burchuladze became a goodwill ambassador of the UN International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF), Novosti-Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Paata Burchuladze is the first citizen of Georgia who became a goodwill ambassador of the fund. Ambassador's certificate will be officially granted to Burchuladze this Friday.
Let us remind you that Burchuladze is a co-founder of Iavnana (Cradle) Fund. He established the fund in 2004 under the slogan of "Let's save the future!" Members of the fund see their main task in helping the children deprived of parental care, returning them to their families and helping large families.
Within the last six years, the foundation held many charitable actions-concerts, both inside and outside Georgia. World-famous opera singers gladly take part in the actions organized by Burchuladze's fund