- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to establish trade relations with the USA and the EU2008-12-15 17:07
In nearest moths Georgia intends to sign an agreement on free trade with the USA, announced today Mikhail Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, ITAR-TASS informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Presenting his speech in Rustavi, he highlighted: "That it will be a very important agreement for Georgia; none of the countries in the region has such an agreement with the USA".
Georgian leader noticed that the issue was discussed in Tbilisi with John Kerry, who will head the US Senate Committee on Foreign Relation since January 2009.
Saakashvili added that the work on agreement on free trade between Georgia and the EU continues.