- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE final document may be suspended2010-12-02 18:28
OSCE plenary meeting has been closed in Astana. Everyone is waiting for the outcome. At first, it was planned to adopt a final declaration but, in all appearances, the text of the document will not be agreed upon, News.am reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The final press conference of Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev is also constantly postponed. According to one of the versions, the process of agreeing upon the final political document has been delayed.
For instance, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov stated that Russia is not going to support the wording of those final documents passed at the OSCE summit in Astana that would mention the "conflict in Georgia".
He left room before the text of the final statement was read out and left Astana early.