- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili talked to head of Portuguese MFA2010-12-03 13:29
Yesterday, on December 2, a meeting took place between President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili and State Minister of Portugal Luis Filipe Marques Amado who is also Minister of Foreign Affairs of Portugal.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to IA REGNUM, the conversation between Saakashvili and Luis Amado that took place in the presidential palace was dedicated to the matters of bilateral relationship of Georgia and Portugal. According to the state minister, Lisbon supports Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity.
It is also reported that the visit of the head of Portuguese MFA to Georgia will last for two days. Today, on December 3, Luis Amado is planning to meet with Georgian Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze and several other members of the government.