- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze accused Russia of an attempt to paralyze OSCE2010-12-03 15:01
Foreign Minister of Georgia Grigol Vashadze said that Russian party did everything possible to prevent the Astana OSCE summit from adopting a clear final document.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russia wanted the OSCE summit in Astana to end without the adoption of a clear document, so that it would be able to promote the idea about the necessity of closing OSCE and creating a new system despite the fact that it's trying to paralyze this organization", - GHN is citing the head of the Georgian MFA.
According to Vashadze, Georgia's position was totally different: in Tbilisi's opinion, the summit was to adopt a final declaration.
"We proposed 8 projects to Russia's counterpartner so as to come to a compromise but it adopted none. In any other case, we would not have allowed adopting a document that would not recognize Georgia's territorial integrity and sovereignty and would give no relevant assessment of the August war", - Vashadze underlined.
Let us remind you that yesterday, on December 2, the final declaration was adopted by OSCE summit in Astana.