- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lisbon to provide extensive support to Tbilisi2010-12-03 17:38
Portugal considers Georgia as part of Europe and Tbilisi can rely on Lisbon's all-round support, as stated by Portuguese FM Luis Amadu at a press conference in Tbilisi attended by his Georgian counterpart Grigol Bashadze, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgia can always count on Portugal's support in rapprochement with the European Union. We have a positive stance on Georgia. We consider Georgia our high-level partner", - Amadu said.
"The European Union wishes to take part in restoration of the country's territorial integrity expressing its position in distinct terms. We also hope that restoration of the territorial integrity will be possible through dialogue, and given that, Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili's peaceful initiative is important. The idea is to find a way to solve this problem by way dialogue on the basis of cooperation", - Portuguese FM added.