- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs: OSCE in crisis2010-12-03 18:48
Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs believes that adoption of a declaration at the OSCE summit in Astana shows the organization's crisis and impossibility to solve topical issues with the current system of decision-taking" - Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Consultations held during the summit show the need to adopt an action plan that would help identify a problem, find ways of conflict settlement and force OSCE member states to respect OSCE's basic principles of territorial integrity and inviolability of borders", - the statement of the Georgian Ministry of Foreign Affairs reads.
As the Ministry reports, OSCE summit has paid serious attention to development of an action plan that is viewed as a far-reaching document presenting the current situation in all three dimensions of OSCE (military and political, economic and environmental and humane).
With regard to Georgia the plan must include specific steps: extension of dialogue, compliance with all clauses of August 12 ceasefire agreement, support of Geneva discussions; OSCE's higher activity in restoration of trust; dignified and secure return of displaced persons and refugees to places