- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vashadze never got to Brussels2010-12-06 12:29
Lufthansa airplane technical failure prevented Head of the Georgian MFA Grigol Vashadze from getting to Brussels from Tbilisi through Munich in order to meet his colleagues from European Union in the context of the EU-Georgian commission regular meeting, Vzglyad.ru reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Deputy Minister Nino Kalandadze, the incident prevented the whole of the Georgian delegation from starting off for negotiations in Brussels.
The plane took off from Tbilisi on Monday on schedule but soon came back for technical reasons. According to the preliminary data, there emerged pressure problems on board the plane.
Passengers are offered other flights, while the plane is staying at Tbilisi airport. No one was hurt during the emergency landing.