- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Giga Bokeria criticized WikiLeaks’ actions2010-12-06 14:00
Secretary of National Security Council of Georgia Giga Bokeria referred to the actions of the Wikileaks website makers as to irresponsible and unethical.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind you that on November 28, the Wikileaks website published another portion of secret American documents primarily revealing secret diplomatic negotiations. The portal has disclosed over 250 thousand letters of the American diplomats. The correspondence contains information on US' foreign strategy in respect of many world countries, corruption and world leaders' records.
According to Bokeria, the publication of secret documents of the American diplomats may as well be characterized as a criminal action. "In this case, if there are any standards a man can be guided by, they were violated from any point of view", - he underlined.
According to Echo of Caucasus, Bokeria also criticized one of the WikiLeaks founders Julian Asange, having called his actions too much cynical. "It is too much cynical to put on a martyr's gown while "fighting" the largest democracy using forbidden methods and at the same time leave aside those regimes that are truly horrible and where one needs great courage and much effort to disclose the crimes committed", - Bokeria stated.