- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Merabishvili: there are dozens of thousands of Russian spies in Georgia2010-12-06 15:17
Georgian Foreign Minister Vano Merabishvili in his interview to the Commersant newspaper stated that there are dozens of thousands of Russia MID officers in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The spies were disclosed by Georgian special services due to a double agent, the notorious former military man nick-named Enver that was reported by Georgian media a month ago, - Vano Merabishvili told the "Commerstant.Authorities" periodical.
Enver delivered information on agents, codes and communication channels to Tbilisi. Ultimately, Georgian security officials discovered a giant spy network.
About fifteen people were arrested but in fact, - Merabishvili remarked, - we are talking about thousands of people connected with MID. Many of them now give themselves up.
Several years ago, recruiting agents in Georgia was almost impossible, while now the situation has changed, - the minister boasted.
Vano Merabishvili reaffirmed that Georgia is ready to negotiate the exchanging of agents with Russia at any moment, while Moscow continues referring to the spy scandal as to political farce.