- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine to make Georgians a present2010-12-06 16:55
Prime Minister of Ukraine Nikolay Azarov thinks it expedient to prolong the term of stay for the Georgian citizens in Ukraine without additional registration up to 365 days, Ukrainian media reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This was stated during a meeting with the delegation of the Georgian Ministry of Finance. In Azarov's opinion, such step is necessary to equal the rights of people in both countries, for today, the citizens of Ukraine may get a 365-day registration to stay in Georgia, while Georgians are registered only for 90 and 180 days to stay in Ukraine.
Also, Ukrainian prime minister said that Georgia's experience in carrying out reforms in the tax and financial spheres may be useful for his country.