- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian MFA is unaware of Russia’s military presence increase in Tskhinval2010-12-06 18:11
Georgian MIA is so far unaware of Russia's military presence increase in Tskhinval, Novosti-Georgia reports. This was stated by Georgian Foreign Minister Nino Kalandadze during a briefing on Monday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgian Foreign Ministry possesses no information on the increase of military presence in this region. According to Russian media, the point at issue is the on-site rotation. However, any actions that are not agreed with the Georgian authorities are considered a violation, especially when performed by occupation force", - Kalandadze stated.
She again accused Russia of breaking agreements. "Such actions in the region are at least a gross violation of the cease-fire agreement signed on 12 August 2008. This also means breaching all the international documents protecting the state's sovereignty and borders", - Kalandadze said.
As was reported earlier, a rocket artillery squadron of the RF Air Forces including the Smerch valley fire systems had been located in South Ossetia near Tskhinval. It is reported that one of the main reasons of locating the valley fire systems is "preventing possible aggression on Georgia's part".
The Smerch valley fire system is considered to be one of the most powerful in the world, with the maximum range of fire about 70-90 kilometers.
Let us remind you that according to the agreements signed between Moscow and Tskhinval, a Russian military base was located in the territory of South Ossetia. Similar agreements were signed between Russia and Abkhazia.