- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Latvia cooperating in the military field2010-12-06 18:13
The issue of bilateral cooperation in the military field has been discussed today by Chief of the Georgian Air Forces Joint Headquarters Davi Chankotadze and his Latvian colleague Raimonds Graube, Trend.az reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Latvia is helping us to train engineer-officers. We have familiarized them with the Georgian-Russian military experience. We discussed the participation of the Georgian contingent in a peacemaking operation in Afghanistan", - said the chief of the Georgian AF joint headquarters.
On his part, Raimonds Graube underlined that this is his first visit to Georgia. He stressed being greatly impressed by a visit to Krtsanisski Center.
"I envy you, for Latvia hasn't got the XXI century technologies yet to re-train our armed forces. I am no longer surprised at the fact that Georgia is so much praised for the operation in Afghanistan", - Raimonds Graube said.
He told about the planned exchange of experience between the Georgian and Latvian colleagues in the military field.