- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
American ambassador visited training center at Ministry of Defense of Georgia2010-12-07 12:47
US Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador to Georgia John Bass has visited Krtsanisski military training center together with Georgian Minister of Defense Bacho Akhalaya, Novosti-Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The center provides common military training and basic training for recruits. Using military simulators and the military simulation center for training gives good results", - Georgian minister of defense told the journalists.
The US Ambassador praised the process of military training and thanked Georgia once again for taking part in the operation in Afghanistan.
"I would like to thank the Georgian side once again for taking part in the peacekeeping operation in Afghanistan and offer condolences to the families of those who died while performing their military duty. I'd like to stress the high level of the Georgian servicemen's professional training", - said US Ambassador John Bass.