- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO and Russia should trust each other - diplomat2010-12-07 12:55
Polish Ambassador to Azerbaijan Michael Labenda has stated that Russia and NATO's connections should be viewed in terms of their attitude to the "Georgian issue".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We are ready to cooperate with Russia but our relationship should be transparent and be based upon mutual trust. In NATO and Russia's relationship, we do not remove the issue of admitting Georgia to the Alliance and the issue of its territorial integrity from the agenda", - Polish diplomat is cited by Vesti.az.
He also underlined that the new strategic concept adopted at the North-Atlantic Alliance summit in Lisbon will play an important role for Moscow-Brussels relationship and make it more balanced.
Let us remind you that the NATO summit was held in Lisbon on November 19-20 and resulted in the adoption of a separate declaration. The document confirms Georgia and NATO's cooperation and Brussels' readiness to admit Georgia to the Alliance.