- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Letter of credence copy granted to Foreign Minister of Abkhazia2008-12-16 10:24
Semen Grigoriev, the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Russia to Abkhazia, granted a letter of credence copy to Sergey Shamba, the Foreign Minister of the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is the first official visit of Grigoriev as an ambassador to Abkhazia, Regnum informs.
The issues of Russian-Abkhazian relations development prospective was discussed at the meeting in Sokhumi.
"The opening of Russian embassy in Abkhazia is in process. This affair demands solving a number of bureaucratic, organizational, financial questions, that will take some time, but we plan that our embassy in Abkhazia will work at full scale in January-February 2009", - Grigoriev said.
Let us remind, Semen Grigoriev, the Russian ambassador in Abkhazia, arrived in Sokhumi today.
On December, 16th the ceremony of letter of credence copy granting to the President Sergey Bagapsh will be held.
On December 17th the ambassador is expected to meet Alexander Ankvab, the PM, Stanislav Lakoba, the Security Council Secretary, Vyacheslav Tsugba, the Parliament Vice Speaker, and to participate in the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Abkhazian People's Forum Aidgylara (Unity).