- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mandzhgaladze accused Russia of non-constructiveness2010-12-07 17:05
Russia's position at the OSCE summit in Astana again points at its non-constructiveness, believes Press Speaker of the Georgian president Manana Mandzhgaladze. This was reported by Novosti-Georgia. Press speaker expressed her opinion at the traditional briefing.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Nevertheless, summing up the results of the summit, Manana Mandzhgaladze pointed out that the adopted declaration reflects OSCE's fundamental principles.
"Unfortunately, Russia has again demonstrated its non-constructive position but despite that, the Commemorative Declaration shows the organization's loyalty to the principles of territorial integrity and border inviolability", - press speaker stated.
Let us remind you that the Astana Declaration: Towards a Security Community was adopted on December 2 after an excessively long discussion. From the very beginning, Russia stated that it would not support the declaration should it mention the "conflict in Georgia