- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Geneva discussions co-chairmen coming to South Ossetia2010-12-07 17:39
A delegation of co-chairmen of the Geneva discussions on security in the Caucasus is coming to South Ossetia on a working visit on Wednesday, Georgian media reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegation comprises OSCE's co-chairman Bolat Nurgaliyev, European Union Special Ambassador Pierre Morel, UN's co-chairman Antti Tutunen and other officials.
In the context of their trip that is to be made on the eve of another round of Geneva discussions, the co-chairmen will meet in Tskhinval with the SO President's de-facto Plenipotentiary for post-conflict settlement Boris Chochiev and other representatives of the South-Ossetian delegation at Geneva discussions; they also will visit refugees' houses in the village of Tbeti, microdistrict Moscovski in Tskhinval and Zonkarskoye water storage basin.