- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU supports Russia’s entrance in WTO2010-12-07 18:11
European Union supports Russia's entrance in the World Trade Organization, which fact has been reported by a EU representative, Echo of Caucasus reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
European Commissioner for Trade Karel De Gucht and Minister of Economic Development Elvira Nabiullina have signed a Memorandum of understanding before the European Union - Russia summit to be opened in Brussels today.
The parties have agreed upon the matters preventing Russia's entrance in WTO.
Russian government has been conducting negotiations on the entrance in WTO for 17 years