- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation departs to Genovese discussions2008-12-16 11:25
Today Georgian delegation headed by Giga Bokeria, the Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister, has departed to Geneva to participate in the third round of Georgian-Russian negotiations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian delegation includes the heads of "alternative governments" of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, Malkhaz Akishbaya and Dmitry Sanakoyev respectively.
At the negotiations Georgian delegation will raise two closely interconnected issues, Akishbaya said before the departure.
The first and the primary one is safeguarding security in the conflict areas. The second issue is directly connected to the first one: the return of refugees, impossible without safeguarding security.
Akishbaya highlights the necessity of world community active position in normalization of Geirgian-Russian relations.
In his turn, Dmitry Sanakoyev, says he will raise the issue of situation in Perevi issue at the negotiations.
The meeting in Geneva is to be held on December 17th -18th .