- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi ready to negotiate Russia’s entrance in WTO2010-12-08 15:36
Press Speaker of the Georgian Prime Minister Nikoloz Mchedlishvili announced Tbilisi's readiness to negotiate Russia's entrance into the World Trade Organization.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Rosbalt, Mchedlishvili underlined that despite this initiative, Georgia's position remains unaltered: negotiations will start only after the legalization of the checkpoints in Psou and Rokski tunnel.
"We've got the right of veto, and Russia cannot become a WTO member without our vote. Another point is that negotiations may start and they will probably yield some results", - press speaker of the head of the Georgian government has stressed.
Let us remind you that yesterday, on December 7, Minister of Economic Development of RF Elvira Nabiullina and EU Commissioner for Trade Karel De Gucht signed a Memorandum of understanding between Russia and European Union on the completion of bilateral negotiations on Russia's entrance in WTO.
Besides, Karel De Gucht stated that Russia would be able to complete the WTO entrance process before the end of 2011.