- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kazakhstan: usefulness of Geneva discussions should not be doubted2010-12-08 18:37
International discussions in Geneva allow South Ossetia and Abkhazia bring their position across to the wide international public. This was stated by OSCE's co-chairman Bolat Nurgaliyev after the meeting of the Geneva discussions co-chairmen with RSO Presidential Envoy for post-conflict settlement held in Tskhinval, South-Ossetian media reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The usefulness of Geneva discussions should not cause any doubts", - OSCE's co-chairman has stated.
He also remarked that the incidents prevention and response mechanisms are an important instrument to prevent minor episodes from turning into grave problems that would affect regional security.
"All the parties raise definite issues, so finally we come to a better understanding and efficient intercommunication", - Nurgaliyev underlined.
In connection with Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili's statement on giving up force in solving the problem of the country's territorial integrity, Nurgaliyev underlined that the basic point of Saakashvili's appeal is legally binding as an element of international law.
"I believe international organizations that received the appeal will record it appropriately and we will continue working on the document on the non-use of force", - he said.