- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
US Senate may support Georgia2010-12-09 12:48
US Senate has prepared a statement in support of Georgia to be put to a vote, Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Such promise was given to Vice Prime Minister of the Georgian government, State Minister for European Integration Giorgi Baramidze by Senator John McCain.
As Trend was told in the prime minister's office, after the meeting Giorgi Baramidze announced that the senators were ready to advocate this statement. "Both the Republicans and Democrats are unanimous in this respect and are ready to support the statement in favour of Georgia's territorial integrity and its integration into the Atlantic structures", - he underlined.
Baramidze remarked that besides the discussion of the document in support of Georgia, the issue of Georgia's entering in NATO was also discussed. "We must be aware of the US' position on the matter. We must know the way US sees Georgia's entrance in NATO, for the alliance has three times stated that Georgia's admittance to the association causes no suspicions", - vice prime minister noted.