- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Prince of Monaco coming to Tbilisi2010-12-09 14:02
Prince of Monaco is going to visit Tbilisi. This was stated by the 52-year-old Prince Albert II to the Georgian National Olympic Committee that visited Monaco, Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The 52-year-old prince will come to Georgia after he solemnizes his marriage with the 32-year-old former Olympic swimming champion Charlene Wittstock.
It is already known that the heir to the throne from the Grimaldi dynasty will visit Tbilisi and Bakuriani. As Albert told the Georgian side, he is interested in visiting Batumi because he wants to witness the revival of the city.
In Bakuriani, the prince is going to present compliments to the family of Nodar Kumaritashvili, a tobogganist who died at the Olympics in Vancouver.