- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Batumi to get a German credit2010-12-09 14:35
According to Business-Georgia, the agreement was achieved in the result of the two-day meeting of members of the autonomy's government with Levan Varshalomidze and the Bank representatives.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It is underlined that the received means will be spent on rehabilitation of the infrastructure of Batumi, the capital of the autonomy. A 44-million-euro tranche has been granted for these purposes. Soft credit accounts for 20 million, a special grant accounts for 19 million and another 5 million will be allocated by the city budget.
The next stage of the water supply and sewerage system repair works in Batumi is reported to start at the end of next year.