- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetian delegation departs to Geneva2008-12-16 13:05
Delegation of South Ossetia departs to Geneva to participate in the international consultations planned for December 17th - 18th .gt-en-newsitem-inside
Let us remind that it is the third round of negotiations devoted to security and stability in the Caucasus issues. Other participants are representatives of Russia, Abkhazia, Georgia, the USA, the EU, OSCE and the UN.
As Alan Pliev, the Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister of South Ossetia, stated to Interfax, the delegation is staying in Moscow and departs to Geneva today to participate in the consultations as equals.
According to Pliev, at the negotiations South Ossetian representatives intend to raise the issues of security, provocations of Georgian side that have become more frequent in recent times, and return of refugees.
The delegation is headed by Boris Chochiyev, the President's Plenipotentiary Representative on Negotiations, Murat Dzioyev, the Foreign Affairs