- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Negotiations between Georgia and SO to be held in Ergneti2010-12-10 11:39
A regular meeting in the context of the border incidents response and prevention mechanism will be held in the near-border village of Ergneti with the participation of representatives from South Ossetia, Georgia, Russia, OSCE and EU, IA Res reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the resource in the office of South-Ossetian Presidential Envoy for post-conflict settlement Boris Chochiev, the agenda includes 12 issues that have been approved by all the parties.
OSCE's Co-chairman of Geneva discussions Bolat Nurgaliyev and Head of the EU monitoring mission in Georgia (EUMM) Hans Yorg Haber are also expected to be present at negotiations.