- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia asking for Membership Action Plan2010-12-10 13:15
State Minister for Reintegration of Georgia Georgi Baramidze has stated that Georgia is conducting the policy of "already being a NATO member", - RBK reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
That's why, Georgia asks to be given a strategic plan of action necessary to enter NATO.
He underlined that he hopes the US authorities have got a clear idea of how Tbilisi should realize the set of measures aimed at entering in the North-Atlantic Alliance.
"Georgia is conducting a policy as if it is already a NATO member", - G.Baramidze stated, speaking of the close cooperation between Georgia's Armed Forces and NATO and the presence of the republic's troops in Afghanistan.
NATO leadership does not specify the terms of Georgia's entrance in the bloc. At the same time, members of the bloc have stated that Georgia will join the North-Atlantic Alliance sooner or later.