- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bakradze: USA guarantee Georgia’s territorial integrity2010-12-10 15:42
Speaker of the Georgian Parliament David Bakradze has stated that the resolution on the situation in Georgia prepared by US Senate will become the "top guarantee of the country's territorial integrity".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"By this document, the US underline that they will never recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia's independence", - Bakradze is cited by Novosti-Georgia.
Let us remind you that earlier, acting Georgian Ambassador to the USA Batu Kutelia had told that the US Senate was going to pass a special resolution on Georgia.
The Georgian diplomat reported that the document would mention the support of the country's territorial integrity, as well as the term of "ethnic cleansing" in respect of the Russian party's actions.
In his turn, David Bakradze added that the document to be considered by the US Senate at the beginning of 2011 will become a sign for those countries that are thinking over the recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia's independence.
"I'm sure this document will make them reconsider the matter and will help us actively continue the work in European countries so that they would also admit the term of "occupation" and adopt relevant resolutions", - Bakradze stated.