- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi accusing Russia and SO of ethnic cleansing2010-12-10 15:43
Georgian foreign policy administration declared violation of the Georgian citizens' rights in the territory of South Ossetia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian Foreign Ministry was irritated by South-Ossetian President Eduard Kokoity's decree on invalidating Georgian regulations being effective in the territory of Leningorski region of the republic (Georgian name - Akhalgori) since 1989 till 2008. This document is to regulate the disputable housing problems in the territory of the region, as well as to settle the problems of the people's return to their former places of residence.
According to Novosti-Georgia, in its turn, the Georgian side refers to such steps of the South-Ossetian government as to "a new stage of ethnic cleansing in the occupied territory".
"Kokoity's decision is aimed against ethnic Georgians and is estimated as ethnic cleansing carried out under Russian Federation's efficient control with the use of its puppet regime", - Georgian MFA stated.
"By such actions, Russia definitely breaks the assumed international legal obligations imposed by a relevant convention including the elimination of any forms of racial discrimination", - the statement of the Georgian foreign policy administration goes.