- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Heidi Tagliavini met Grigol Vashadze2008-12-16 13:46
Heidi Tagliavini, the head of international mission on investigation of events in August 2008, met Grigol Vashadze, Georgian Minister of Foreign Affairs today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the meeting neither Tagliavini nor Vashadze made any comment.
The only thing the representatives of the mission noticed is the readiness of Georgian side to cooperate. This aspect was praised.
Heidi Tagliavini arrived in Tbilisi with delegation this morning. Prior to her visit to Georgia she had visited Moscow.
The EU mission representatives will be working in Tbilisi for two days. In the course of their visit they will conduct meetings with the Ministers of Defense, Interior Affairs, and also with the members of the temporary parliamentary committee for study of events on August 2008.