- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Karabakh mission to be opened in Europe2010-12-10 17:56
"Considering Europe's activity in the issue of settling the Karabakh conflict, efforts will be made to open Nagorny Karabakh mission in Brussels, Foreign Minister of Nagorno-Karabakh Republic Georgi Pentrosyan stated one of these days, Novosti-Armenia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, it is necessary to set up a special governmental commission for recognizing Nagorny Karabakh.
"That's not a task to be solved by one institution. That's the task to be solved by the country and there is an idea of the necessity of establishing a comprehensive and complex group for settling these issues", - Petrosyan underlined.
It was stressed in the course of discussions that the budget of the Foreign Ministry of Nagorny Karabakh for 2011 will be increased by 20 million drams (over 55 thousand dollars). Notably, the increased means will be spent on solving technical matters.