- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
McCain wants to supply Georgia with arms2010-12-13 11:40
In the opinion of American Senator John McCain, the White House administration must resume arms supply to Georgia, Rosbalt reports.
"Our government's policy is that we support Georgia's entrance into NATO, - he underlined. - It has been two years already that the sale of defensive weapon to Georgia has not been sanctioned, taking Russia's position into account. This must be changed; we've got to supply Georgia with radars at the very least".
According to McCain, US' allies in Central and East Europe consider the events around Georgia to be an illustrative situation, watching whether Washington is going to support Tbilisi.
Before that, Georgian Foreign Minister David Dzhalagania had stated that the American program for training Georgian soldiers for the operation in Afghanistan "does not imply US' arms delivery to Georgia".