- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
- Israelis rally against cuts to Christian schools funding 2015-05-28 13:24
- Cleveland Cops Promise to Stop Pistol-Whipping People After DOJ Exposed their Dangerous Habit 2015-05-27 22:31
- Air Force Certifies SpaceX To Launch Military Satellites 2015-05-27 12:50
- ISIS burn woman alive for refusing to take part in ‘extreme sex act’ 2015-05-26 23:35
- Abuse Survivor Speaks Out: “Cops Stood Guard as I was Raped by Politicians as a Child” 2015-05-26 22:16
- Expenses and sex scandal deleted from MPs’ Wikipedia pages by computers inside Parliament 2015-05-26 21:24
McCain wants to supply Georgia with arms2010-12-13 11:40
In the opinion of American Senator John McCain, the White House administration must resume arms supply to Georgia, Rosbalt reports.
"Our government's policy is that we support Georgia's entrance into NATO, - he underlined. - It has been two years already that the sale of defensive weapon to Georgia has not been sanctioned, taking Russia's position into account. This must be changed; we've got to supply Georgia with radars at the very least".
According to McCain, US' allies in Central and East Europe consider the events around Georgia to be an illustrative situation, watching whether Washington is going to support Tbilisi.
Before that, Georgian Foreign Minister David Dzhalagania had stated that the American program for training Georgian soldiers for the operation in Afghanistan "does not imply US' arms delivery to Georgia".