- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Polish MFA spokesman arrived in Georgia2010-12-13 13:11
Today, on December 13, there started the visit of Polish Deputy Foreign Minister Krzysztof Stanowski.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Trend, today the Polish diplomat is going to take part in opening the therapy department for the disabled persons at the Kamiliansa clinic established due to Warsaw's sponsorship.
On December 14, Krzysztof Stanowski will take part in a conference where Georgia's penitentiary system will be discussed at Sheraton Metekhi Palace Hotel.
On December 15, Polish Deputy Foreign minister together with Minister of Health of Georgia Andria Urushadze will participate in a conference dedicated to the role of Poland in realizing a special project aimed at helping children.