- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kalandadze: we haven’t decided upon selling the pipeline2010-12-13 17:57
Georgia has not yet decided upon the possible selling of the pipeline to Sokar Azerbaijani company, Business Georgia reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The point at issue is the pipeline section by which Armenia receives natural gas from Russia.
"Our position on the matter has not yet been formed because Sokar has just stated its readiness to acquire. The company implements large and interesting projects in the Georgian territory. Consequently, we take relevant decisions based on both states' natural interests", - Nino Kalandadze underlined.
Let us remind you that the official Yerevan is strongly opposed to the probable acquisition of the pipeline section. The selling of the pipeline that plays a strategic role for Armenia may seriously damage the country's interests.
Yerevan believes that Baku won't miss the chance to blackmail Armenian authorities, demanding various political concessions.