- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition insists on direct military cooperation with the USA2008-12-16 15:22
Georgian parliamentary opposition regards establishment of direct military cooperation with the USA as necessary, announced today Levan Vepkhvadze, the opposition Vice Speaker, RosBalt informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Direct military cooperation between Georgia and the USA appears to be especially important, after the country was denied in MAP, he said after the meeting with Matthew Bryza, the US Secretary of State advisor.
«We urge Georgian administration to think this issue over. We also urge the US administration to make the corresponding decision in nearest weeks», Vepkhvadze noticed.
Direct military-political cooperation implies American military aid to Georgia, deployment of military bases in its territory, upgrade materiel assistance and so forth, the Vice Speaker explained.