- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Beijing and Tbilisi enhancing economic cooperation2010-12-14 16:50
A session of the intergovernmental commission for trade and economic cooperation was held between Georgia and China in Beijing.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Novosti-Georgia, the talks resulted in both parts' decision on enhancing cooperation in the field of transport, infrastructure, tourism, agriculture and information technologies.
It is also stated that Beijing and Tbilisi representatives are expecting still greater enhancement of bilateral connections, which, in its turn, will induce the flow of Chinese investments to Georgian economy.