- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi representatives to discuss recent terrorist acts in Geneva2010-12-15 12:43
Georgian delegation is going to "contest" the terrorist acts in its territory allegedly initiated by Russian special services at the Geneva talks on stability and security in the Caucasus, IA Trend reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgian side's position remains the same, and we will again raise the issue of Georgia's security in Geneva", - stated the head of the so-called alternative government of Abkhazia Gia Baramia.
According to him, it will be the first meeting in Geneva after President of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili voiced the peaceful initiative from the European Parliament rostrum and Tbilisi is waiting for the reaction to the proposal.
As Baramia told, the Georgian delegation is also going to present the "evidence" of the involvement of MID Officer Borisov in the terrorist acts in Tbilisi to the participants of the upcoming meeting.