- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia turning to UN for help2010-12-16 12:30
Abkhaz President Sergey Bagapsh has turned to UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon asking to assist in the establishment of commitments on the non-use of force and non-aggression between Tbilisi and Sukhum, Rosbalt reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the Abkhaz leader opinion, it's time to start the process of building a new security guarantee system aimed at long-term, stable and peaceful neighbourhood of the two countries.
"Within the entire history of the conflict, Abkhazia never was the source of aggression against neighbouring states and has no intention to be one, - the document goes. - We state officially that in relationship with Georgia, Abkhazia is going to adhere to the generally recognized principle of the prohibited use of force or threat of force as is required by international law".