- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO will not settle Caucasian conflicts2010-12-17 13:23
This was stated by North-Atlantic Alliance spokesman James Appathurai. He said that the bloc's new concept on regional conflicts in the South Caucasus does not alter NATO's policy in the region, GHN reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The organization cannot directly interfere into conflict settlement", - Appathurai stated, adding that he is going to visit all the countries in the South Caucasus next year.
Earlier, James Appathurai had stated that Georgia should carry out many reforms to meet the requirements for joining the alliance.
He paid attention to the fact that the bloc representatives remain loyal to the statements adopted at the summit in Bucharest about Ukraine and Georgia to become NATO members.