- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Chinese to partially buy out Poti port stock2010-12-17 15:37
Chinese businessmen are going to buy out the share of the Poti port stock from Raakia Arabian company.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Business-Georgia, Head of Ministry of Economy and Sustained Development of Georgia Vera Kobalia said that negotiations on acquiring the block of stock are already held by representatives of the interested parties.
It is not yet specified which of the Chinese companies acts as a buyer; however, the information on the stock selling by Arabian businessmen has already been confirmed.