- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia got out of the crisis – Minister of Finance2010-12-17 15:39
Georgian Minister of Finance Kakha Baindurashvili has stated that the country has got out of the crisis, GHN reports. This was stated at the extraordinary session of the Georgian government.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He says the fact is proved by the unprecedented volume of deposits.
"Deposits are one of the main factors reflecting a country's healthy budget. By that time, they reached the peak in the history of Georgia, exceeding one billion and eighty hundred", - Baindurashvili said, underlining that it means Georgia has overcome the financial crisis.
He also stated that now the country may start living on its own means.
Today, the Parliament will adopt the 2011 draft budget. Compared to the current year, its volume will be increased by 30 million, amounting to 7, 107 billion laris.