- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgians Have a Chance to Welcome in the New Year in St. Petersburg2010-12-17 18:31
Due to great demand the Georgian airline company Airzena Georgian Airways decided to make direct charter flights Tbilisi-St.Petersburg-Tbilisi on 30 and 31 December, says Business Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Press Service Chief of Airzena Nino Giorgobiani, two charter flights to St. Petersburg will also be made in January'2011.
At present Airzena Georgian Airways makes direct charter flights Tbilisi-Moscow-Tbilisi every day using the Boing-737 airplane. The airline obtained a flight permit this summer.
Meanwhile, starting from August the Russian airline Sibir (S7 Airlines) also started making charter flights Tbilisi-Moscow. Flights are made four times a week.