- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Public Chamber for Moscow-Tbilisi flights resumption2008-12-17 09:44
Russian Public Chamber in nearest future intends to urge Russian administration to resume direct flights between Moscow and Tbilisi, said Vyacheslav Nikonov, the member of the Chamber, the chairman of the inter-commission workgroup for Public Chamber International Cooperation, Interfax informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Nikonov, the initiative on air connection resumption was put forward at today's meeting of Russian and Georgian public figures. In his view, it symbolizes the normalization of relations.
Nikonov added that the initiative will be discussed at the Public Chamber Council, held on December, 26th .